We offer our clients a range of technology tools and support to streamline the procurement to invoicing process. In this section you can find information in relation to our online timesheeting solution, TESSA and our online service solutions for temporary / contract employees. Watch this space for further developments as we introduce a range of client services from online reporting to invoicing in "my randstad".
Online Timesheeting - TESSA
Randstad’s e-timesheeting system, TESSA, is designed to streamline the timesheet, payment and invoicing process for our clients. TESSA is a web-based application that can be used by anyone with access to an internet connection.
It’s quick and it’s simple, here’s the benefits for you:
- save time by viewing, approving and rejecting timesheets online.
- through system alerts, you will always know when a timesheet is waiting for your approval.
- keep track of your job booking information by performing easy searches with booking numbers, employee name or Randstad consultant name.
- view all cost centre and purchase order information to ensure your invoices are always correct.
- check charge rates per job booking to match to your invoices.
All you need to do is contact your Randstad consultant to ensure you have been activated to use this service. At this time, you will be issued with a username, password and information on how to use the systems.
To access a certain timesheet system please click here.
Employee Self Service for Temporary / Contract Employees
To provide our candidates with one place to go for all their payment information and payslips, we give them access to our portal. All they need is a connection to the internet.
To find out more, contact your Randstad consultant.
With the increasing speed of technology, we can offer everything you need at the click of a mouse whilst also doing our bit for the environment and implementing sustainable business practices.
To access please click here.