about the company
Established for over 90 years, the Client is a global renowned foreign bank offering full suite of global financial services and capabilities around the world. They believe in grooming their employees to become the best at what they do, and offer internal mobility opportunities.
about the job
As part of the bank’s commitment to ongoing innovation, you will be part of the Global Digital Transformation Programme where the team endeavours to implement innovative and state-of-the-art technologies to the Bank.
- Provide day-to-day PMO assistance
- Perform data analysis and reporting
- Schedule meetings and ensure project timelines are met
- Provide project status updates to Management and stakeholders
- Create and maintain dashboards to aid in decision-making
- Vendor management
skills and experience required
- Minimum Degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Background in IT infrastructure and/or Application Background an added advantage
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887