Due to expansion and growth measures, our client is currently looking to hire a AP Accountant contractor to support its Finance team.
about the company
Our client is a top-notch and well-known insurance firm who is highly committed to providing the most efficient and effective solutions to its customers. It also believes in upholding the most ethical standards of work while delivering the best service to all stakeholders.
about the job
Being part of the highly-motivated Finance team, you will be responsible for:
- Inspecting computation of profit commission against the signed agreements and assembling annual income statements for agents
- Assisting AP department and specifically looking after commission, incentives, return premiums, reinsurance and expenses
- Delivering month-end reconciliation between GL and subledger promptly
- Examining expenses against insurance plans
- Helping finance managers to collect and analyze statistics for regulatory and management purposes
- Observing and executing financial and internal controls
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accounting or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Certification
- At least 5 years of accounting experience, preferably within the insurance industry
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sheryn Loh at 6510 3643.