about the company
Our client is a well known brand in the electronics business with presence across Asia. With successful track record, the business has expanded to various industry specialisations such as trading, healthcare,logistics, industrial and more. To further support the business needs,client is now seeking a potential Accounting Manager who is also a strong Business partner to be part of the team.
about the job
The role will be part of the APAC Finance Team ,assigned to manage a specific business unit under the industrial business. The role will report directly to the Head of Finance and work along with various other business units, hence good business partnering skills are required.
The Accounting Manager will be mainly handling the financial reporting, closing, monthly budgeting, forecasting,internal controls and manage the full spectrum of finance for the particular business unit.Responsibility includes leading a small team.Successful applicants can expect a stable and progressive pathway.
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy from Recognised local institution
- Possess minimum 7 years of total working experience in Accounting/ Financial Reporting/ Closing/ good knowledge in regulatory standards and team leading exposure.
- Prior Big 4 exposure will be an added advantage
- SAP experience is essential
- Strong communicator with good presentation skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Thana, at randstad.com.sg or contact 6517 1626 for more information on the opportunity. (EA :94C3609 / R1325680)