Our client is looking for an Accounts Executive who has at least 3 years of full set of accounts experience.
about the company
Our client is a Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) trading firm with decades of extensive presence in the industry and a strong commitment to all of its stakeholders by making the best trading and investment decisions. Working here you will benefit from not only opportunities to learn and grow but also excellent rewards for performance and success.
about the job
Being part of a closely-knitted team of less than 10 members, you will be responsible for:
- Full cycles for purchases and payments as well as sales and receivables
- Monthly closing of every shipping company accounts and invoices
- Reconciliations of all balance sheets and balances
- Consolidation of Profit and Loss statements (P&L) and balance sheet schedules
- Preparing yearly budgets, forecasts, audited financial statements and audit schedules
skills and experience required
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have:
- At least a diploma in Accounting or ACCA-certified
- 3-5 years of experience in full set of accounts like AP, AR, GL, monthly closing and reconciliations
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (V-lookup, Pivot Table, Macros & Formulas)
- Well-versed with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Immediate availability to start work in mid-July
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sheryn Loh at 6510 3643.