Looking for a stable, innovative and reputable R&D global MNC? Wanting to innovate and create new products which can add values to the life of humanbeing? Good firmware engineers who wants to have a breakthrough in your career by building products which can leave a legacy to this world? If all these described about you, this role is designed for you!
About the Company
This global MNC has an outstanding international reputation in medical equipment domain with great emphasis on innovation, training and development. With 40+ years of long standing history, this well-recognised brand offers a great working environment to drive your career forward.
About the Team/Manager
You will be working with a team of 50 techie software engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, manufacturing , supply chain and marketing personnel and report to R&D Manager
About the Job
You will need to gather requirements, design software features , develop the application, documentation and debug the issues arise from time to time. Also, you will need work in a team environment and mentor junior engineers, generate risk analysis, develop test plans, conduct code review and assist R&D manager in software architecture development and review.
Skills & Experiences Required
You will need min 5 years of relevant experience of industrial experience with Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in development of embedded system.
- Hands-on experience with micro-controller based platforms like ARM/Cortex
- Familiar with communication protocols like CAN, SPI,I2C, UART or USB.
- Technically strong in embedded-C and work on RTOS and embedded Linux
- You need to have experience in full product lifecycle from concept to release and play. Scope of designs includes embedded microcontroller systems, motion control, sensor interfacing, battery management, connectivity and user interfaces.
- Ability to read schematic diagram would be required for this position
- Good communicator as you will be one o f the key contact for regional communication
This is a PERM role and offer up to 7k per month depending on your last drawn
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg
C, ARM, Cortex, Protocols, Linux, RTOS