about the company
Our client is a world-class leader in the international aircraft industry which offers a wide spectrum of engineering services and solutions. As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, they are looking for a Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor to join their dynamic team.
about the job
As the Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor (B1 / B2 Licence), you will be responsible to:
- Work out the design, development and delivery of aircraft maintenance training courses
skills and experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years experience as Technical Instructor for basic and aircraft type training
- Category B1 / B2 License & Multiple Type Rating is required for this position
- Candidates with at least 5 years of experience as a Licensed Aircraft Engineer in an MRO environment may be considered for this position
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function below. Alternatively, please contact celine at celine.woon(@)randstad(.)com(.)sg
Please indicate your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job in your CV.
EA: 94C3609 / R1658080