Our clients are hiring for AML/KYC analysts to join their compliance team!
about the company
Our clients are established foreign banks with strong presence in Singapore.
about the job
As part of the AML/KYC team, your main focus will be to perform client onboarding and remediation for new and existing clients. Other key responsibilities include:
- Prepare KYC documents, analysis and customer due diligence
- Conducting CDD for all clients and work with relationship managers to ensure that client files are compliant with MAS regulations
- Sanctions clearance and transactions monitoring
skills and experience required
- At least 1 year experience in private banking/corporate banking KYC
- Good understanding of MAS guidelines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to liasie effectively with stakeholders
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887