Seeking for an Investment Banker for the Shipping and Aviation team.
about the company
Our client is a global European bank to esteemed Financial Institutions, MNCs, as well as large local and regional corporations. With a strong history and stable institution here in Singapore, they are continually growing and looking for excellent individuals to join its regional hub in Singapore.
about the job
- Part of the Investment Banking Division focusing on the Aviation & Shipping sectors, you will be required to support in originating and executing M&A, capital advisory transactions across the APAC market.
- Help to manage and lead the transaction process while liaising with counterparties and relevant stakeholders.
- Build financial models, public trading comparables analysis, valuation analysis, DCF modelling and more.
- Assist with the preparation of materials for internal and external presentations.
- Any other duties or projects assigned
about the manager / team
Part of a dynamic team, you will be reporting in to the Head of this business unit who brings a wealth of exposure and experience in the Investment Banking field. Excellent career development and exposure can be expected with their stable and growing capital markets and M&A deal flow coming through to the bank.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or equivalent
- Has 3+ years of work experience in the investment banking, corporate finance and/or corporate advisory segment with an Investment Bank
- Strong technical skills in financial modelling
- The exact corporate rank would be allocated based on the successful incumbent’s track record and experience in the M&A/Capital Markets field
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629.