about the company
A world leader in specialty diagnostics and precision laboratory equipment. With extensive global presence and strong brand recognition, this company has exceptional growing strategies. It has a dynamic and innovative culture, and offers immense career opportunities for its employees. If you are ambitious and embrace challenges, this will be the best platform to unleash your potential.
about the job
You will join the Analytical Consumables division and be responsible for executing regional marketing campaign and demand generation for the Consumables business unit. As the key interface to represent Regional Sales marketing needs with Vertical and Business Unit Marketing, you will:
- Develop and drive marketing programs resulting in measureable impact on leads, revenue and market share gains
- Work with Business Unit Product Marketing, Regional Sales, and global teams on developing go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new product launches (NPIs)
- Provide regional market intelligence on market dynamics, competitive opportunities, customer requirements and sales force pipeline needs
- Provide communication deliverables including direct marketing, web/digital marketing, events, training, and NPI planning and support, etc.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or Chemistry; MS, Ph.D. or MBA highly desirable
- Solid understanding of Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry consumables and related applications
- 7 years+ experience in marketing and product management / sales with analytical instrumentation and consumables
- Willingness to travel for up to 40% of the time
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Rachel at 6510 1338.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1761877 )
analytical instrument, lab consumables, marketing, APAC, regional, chromatography, mass spectroscopy