about the company
A global leader in clinical lab automation and workflow solutions, represented in over 100 countries. With cutting-edge innovations and excellent teamwork, this company will be a best platform for you who are ambitious and cannot wait to make a difference on the lives of many.
about the job
You will report to the APAC Marketing Director and be responsible for developing and implementing winning strategies for advancing the adoption of digital pathology into the markets served. You will work collaboratively with sales representatives and distributors in each country to ensure success of pathology imaging products across the Asia Pacific region. You will:
- Develop and implement selling strategies to win greater market share for assigned product portfolio
- Engage key customers on through presentations, workshops and /or technical discussion to win deals and accelerate revenue growth for the portfolio
- Serve as the technical resource to support sales, marketing, and distributors in complex sales situations
- Provide leadership to local sales representatives and dealers in driving sales of the assigned portfolio by active management of install base, maintaining KOL relationships and establishment of reference labs.
- Analyse and prioritize market needs, market potential, industry trends, and customer requests
- Support the APAC marketing team in the planning and implementation of relevant campaigns, promotions and events to drive greater awareness and generate leads
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or above in either healthcare or business related disciplines
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and marketing in diagnostics, life science, healthcare IT, or related markets
- Prior experience developing strategic marketing plans and launching new technologies into the market
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Rachel at 6510 1338.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1761877 )
Digital Pathology, Tissue Diagnostics, Sales, Marketing, Asia Pacific