about the company
This US company is growing and has a leading presence in its industry. Boasting of strong leadership and several popular brands in its portfolio, the company is currently seeing close to $10 billion in revenue.
about the job
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your role will include managing daily accounting and finance operations, and lead a small team to ensure timely submission of accurate financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. You will conduct variance analysis and support preparation of budgets and management reports. When necessary, you will also assist with feasibility studies and projects, as well as statutory matters (eg. audit, insurance and tax-related matters).
skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong business sense and possess the following skills and experience:-
- Degree in Accounting / Business / Commerce / ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years' relevant accounting and finance experience
- Working experience in an FMCG / retail company is an advantage
- Working experience with SAP and Hyperion will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Team player
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Grace Tong at 6510 1366.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )