Fast growing global Private Bank is seeking to hire Assistant Relationship Manager to support Banker in the ASEAN Market!
about the company
Our client, a fast growing global Private Bank with more than 50 offices worldwide, known for their top service and wide range of products.
about the team
This position will require the individual to support 1 Banker and provide day to day support and liaise with Clients on trading, investments and other account transaction related matters. You will be required to work with clients from mainly ASEAN Market.
about the job
As a Assistant Relationship Manager, you will be required to respond promptly and accurately to all instructions from client, create account opening, perform KYC check in system, review client portfolio for documents update and assist with smooth onboarding of new asset. You will be required to liaise with clients from ASEAN Market and keep abreast with product knowledge and communicate proficiently with clients on these matters.
The ideal incumbent should be someone who is highly resourceful with strong willingness to complete all task given and provide help/support to other team members and clients.
skills and experience required
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience in Private Banking
- Possess CACS Paper 1 and 2 certifications
- Experienced managing/liaising with clients and strong follow up skills
- Sound knowledge of banking products and the operational and execution aspects of these products.
- Products and services include foreign exchange, bonds, equities, derivatives, fund management products and financial structures
In return, our client offers work life balance and a stable work environment that will allow you to have the ability to grow and learn professionally. The role is matched with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and attractive bonus.
If the above position interest you, kindly click on appropriate link to apply for this role.