about the company
Our client is a foreign regional corporate bank with a strong mandate to grow its corporate banking team in Singapore.
about the job
In view of an expansion, the corporate banking team is currently looking for an Assistant RM (Credit Analyst) to support the team of Relationship Managers in:
- Performing financial spreading and financial statements analysis and preparing a well analysed credit proposal for credit committees’ approval.
- Assist with periodic covenant checks and credit reviews
- Ensuring that all reviews and proposals are prepared in accordance to the stipulated deadlines
- Assisting with KYC checks, account opening and etc
- Support the RMs in responding to clients’ enquiries and requests in a timely manner
- Maintaining a close liaison with all key stakeholders, such as the Relationship Managers, Credit Risk, Head Office and more, providing recommendations when required.
- Assist to prepare the terms and conditions documentations after a credit facility has been approved, and assist to liaise with clients on transactional matters.
- Ensuring that all transactions and credit risk functions are carried out in compliance with the bank’s regulations and credit policies
- Participating in any external client meetings with the RM as well as internal business meetings/discussions
about the manager / team
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you’ll be part of a team with a good team culture and growth potential.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has a minimum of 3 years of credit analysis exposure in a commercial or corporate banking environment
- Proficient in MS Office, such as MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion.