about the company
My client manages a few fine dining restaurants under its strong brand reputation. Each restaurant serves food by award winning chef that bring exclusivity and excitement to your tastebud. With expansion and great marketing plans, they are looking for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team.
about the role
- Take charge in campaign planning, yearly timelines, budget management, setting KPIs, CRM, content planning, edm scheduling, strategic partnerships, social strategy, press pitching, media hostings, management of third party agencies, determining the profitability of campaigns, events and ROI, as well as approval of all work that flows in and out of my team to other departments.
- Explore new avenues of digital media that can help grow the brand effectively on a group wide level.
- Responsible for the day to day requirements of each account, which includes writing creative briefs, copy for artwork, menus, writing edms, social media posts, ad-hoc press requests, press releases, track social media accounts, pull together media monitoring reports, event estimates, budget sheets, event-post mortems, competition research decks, handle media hostings, plan and execute parties on a large-scale level.
Skills and requirements
- More than 3 years working in a Hospitality based Digital Marketing environment
- Clear understanding of Digital Marketing
- Experience managing and implementing digital advertising programs
- Ability to analyze analytical data and adjust strategy/tactics to maximize effectiveness
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics and associated metrics; Google AdWords Certified preferred
If you are keen on this role, please proceed to apply.
EA: 94C3609/ R1441949