about the company
My client is a leading semiconductor equipment manufacturer with an outstanding international reputation in its field and a great emphasis on training & development. With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Perform hands-on assembly, set-up, calibration,testing, troubleshooting, and diagnosing diverse technical problems that occur during optics-related (lenses, lasers, etc) manufacturing
- Coordinate or perform rework on optics sub- assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Assists in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment and test processes.
skills & experience required
- PhD / Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Optical / Optics / Mechatronics / Electromechanical / Mechanical / Electronic / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years of experience in field service / equipment troubleshooting / testing for laser optics
- Able to work in cleanroom and production environment
- Understand the principle about optical measurement /instruments such as optical spectrometer & auto collimator
- Understand about optical-mechanical alignment
- Experience / knowledge with optical alignment will be a plus
- Willing to work shift hours
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913