Seeking an Associate for the Trade Risk Distribution (Trade Assets) team.
about the company
Our client is an established trade bank with a strong client network across local and MNC corporates. With a sizeable presence here in Singapore, they are currently growing and looking for excellent individuals to join its Trade Risk Distribution team in Singapore.
about the job
- Maintaining/developing the investor base for the bank across Asia and the Middle Eastern region, and distributing trade financing originated to these investors
- Working alongside with internal colleagues and departments to ensure smooth execution of its selldown mandates
- Keeping abreast on the secondary market intelligence to remain competitive and aware of the market development
- Carry out due diligence activities on investors and provide support on legal documentations
- Assist with internal and external reporting required
- Maintaining a record of the team’s deal/transaction
- Participate in any business meetings or projects when necessary.
about the manager / team
Part of an excellent team with good training opportunities and work culture, this role reports in to the Trade Risk Distribution Head.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has 3+ years of trade finance or syndication/underwriting experience within the insurance sector
- Exposure to credit analysis a plus
- Comfortable with a sales environment
- Solid trade finance product knowledge
- Good communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion