about the company
This is a a-world leading consultancy firm with an outstanding international reputation in their field. Their brand and expertise have won many well-recognised large scale projects in design of building, ground engineering and infrastructure. An independent, employee owned company, they empower their people to make a difference through innovation and teamwork and their projects are widely recognised for engineering and technical excellence.
With a positive forward workload, they have an exciting opportunity for an Associates / Technical Director, Ports & Marine to base in Singapore.
about the job
The Associates / Technical Director, Ports & Marine will play a crucial role in providing marine & coastal design consultancy. Responsibilities Include:
You will be expected to:
- Leading and contributing to marine and coastal structures projects, such as ports, terminals, wharfs, piers, bulkheads, berthing, mooring systems and foundations.
- Preparation of engineering designs, specifications and reports on maritime structures and facilities.
- Actively generate new, as well as develop and maintain existing client relationships
- Work closely with other service groups to develop strategies and work winning opportunities
- Manage project planning and resourcing activities
- Continue to develop specialist maritime engineering skills and add value to the wider team through the mentoring and guidance of junior engineers and drafters.
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role you must have the following skills & experience;
- Bachelor Degree / Master in Civil / Structural Engineering or Coastal Engineering with Singapore professional engineering accreditation
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the design of coastal infrastructure and relevant industry experience is desirable
- Minimum 6 in a senior project manager/ director and Client facing role
- Ability to liaise professionally with Clients and Authorities
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability
- High level engineering consulting and client management skills
- Experienced in the delivery of major and/or complex design projects to blue chip clients
- Strong client focus and proven track record in business development
- Ability to manage projects from strategic and detailed planning, concept and detailed design
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function, alternatively please contact Norita Che Mansor on +65 6510 1466 quoting reference: (90M0240967)
EA: 94C3609 / R1326276