about the company
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Audio Visual systems & solutions in Singapore. As a result of ongoing and continued successes locally, they are looking for an AV Technician / Engineer (Audio Visual) to join their dynamic team.
about the job
As the AV Technician / Engineer (Audio Visual), you will be responsible to:
- Perform installation, testing & commissioning of AV systems i.e. Video Conferencing
- Ensure to carry out regular preventive maintenance & fault corrective actions
- Oversee implementation of projects i.e. Construction, IT, Telecommunication, etc.
- Plan and manage resources while working closely with consultants and sub-contractors on project management & coordination
skills and experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- NITEC / Diploma / Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years experience in installation, testing & commissioning for AV Systems
- Ability to read A&A, M&E, AutoCAD, construction & AV schematics drawing
- Candidates with experience in project management for Integrated Audio Visual Solution industry will be considered for the position of Project Engineer
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function below. Alternatively, please contact celine at celine.woon(@)randstad.com.sg
Please indicate your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job in your CV.
EA: 94C3609 / R1658080