Seeking a AVP/VP, Credit Risk / Credit Advisory Specialist for the team.
about the company
Our client is a mid-sized European bank and has a strong client network in the local corporates and MNC segments. With an established branch set up here in Singapore, the Bank is looking to build its capabilities in the Credit Risk team and hence is looking for an individual at the AVP/VP level to value-add to the team.
about the job
- Review all credit applications and term sheets, whilst providing recommendations to the Front Office to ensure a smooth credit approval process.
- Assist to conduct credit risk assessments to the loan portfolios generated, including doing stress testing activities.
- Monitor the Bank’s credit portfolio to prevent Non-Performing Loans (NPLs).
- Perform periodic covenant checks, security monitoring, portfolio reviews, regular compliance checks on financial covenants on respective accounts; keeping management updated with any early warning signals.
- Maintain a close liaison with all key stakeholders, providing recommendations whenever required.
- Ensure that all deal transactions and credit risk functions are carried out in compliance with internal credit policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Participate in any business meetings or discussions when necessary.
about the manager / team
Part of an excellent team and work culture, this role reports in to the Regional Head of Credit.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has 7+ years of credit analysis / credit risk exposure in a corporate / commercial banking environment
- Proficient in MS Office, such as MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion