Our client is a globally recognised brand name within the banking industry. They are seeking experienced Retail Banking Branch Managers to join their management team.
about the company
Our client is a leading financial services group and has an extensive retail network both locally and regionally. They are looking for talented people who share their purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change.
about the job
Effective management of the branch, including:
- Manage P&L targets of the branch or branch team
- Develop, implement business plan and drive sales activities to achieve branch’s financial performances and targets
- Plan and implement business development activities including branch catchment area new client acquisition
- Manage the service strategy and delivery of the branch to ensure customer satisfaction
- Deal with and resolve customer issues efficiently
- Implement action plan to improve overall customer experience in the branch
- Effective management of the branch’s personnel (Sales, Customer Service and Operations teams
- Ensure the delivery of the bank’s customer value proposition by leveraging on the bank’s products, services, platform and having the teams communicate to the customers well
- Active engagement with product team, Sales Compliance, Marketing, Management Office to ensure we fully leverage on the bank’s capabilities.
- Stay close to the market and customers and provide feedback to relevant departments to enable them to develop marketplace products and programs
skills and experience required
- Degree in Banking & Finance/Commerce/Business
- Proven track record in bran managements and sales team leadership
- Strong understanding of retail banking platform and operating processes
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Amanda Ong at 6510 6572.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1656366)