about the company
My client is a multinational Investment Company. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their Program Management Office (PMO).
about the job
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following.
- Work with PMO to identify changes in processes, and assist in the development of the change management plan
- Assist to execute the change management plan as part of Enterprise PMO formation
- Assist in setting up and managing the PMO Governance processes and administration
- Assist the PMO in developing standard reports and dashboards for communicating project, program and portfolio status to stakeholders.
- Assist PMO to develop a standardized project management framework and methodology across project teams
- Assist in maintaining and updating PMO master program plan
- Work with business teams to
- Develop the business case and justifications for their program/project
- Develop project funding requirements
- Develop project resourcing requirements
- Assist in managing business requirements and priorities with senior management
- Assist in the evaluation process for scoring and project prioritisation
- Assist the PMO in maintaining an inventory of the resourcing requirements and coordinate demand management across projects
- Assist the PMO in maintaining a central inventory of enterprise-wide projects.
- Understand PMO frameworks, templates and processes, and guide project teams through them
- Work with project management teams to ensure PMO processes are followed and templates are used
- Work with project management teams to consolidate dashboards for regular reporting to stakeholders
- Assist in tracking project budgets, approvals, variance analyses and the benefits realised against the business cases
- Work with project teams to ensure changes to business processes are taken through the necessary process governance and approvals
- Work with project teams to ensure changes to data and data control processes are taken through the necessary data governance and approvals
- Support Enterprise PMO Centre of Excellence initiatives for project management guidance, training and assistance to project managers.
skills and experience required
You should possess:
- Recognised Degree qualification
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience would be ideal
- Able to engage and interact across different levels of stakeholders, including Senior Management
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to collaborate and work effectively across teams
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism
- Proficient in MS office tools, including Power Point to present analysis and other information
- Good understanding of IT Solution Delivery Life Cycle process an advantage.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lucas Yeo at +65 6510 3662.