A global powerhouse is seeking a high-calibre business intelligence specialist to join their team of compliance professionals.
about the company
A global powerhouse is seeking a high-calibre business intelligence specialist to join their team of compliance professionals. The individual will be a key contributing member reporting to the APAC Head and working with senior stakeholders of the organisation. Our client is operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world and they promise fast track career progression, a diversified workforce and a meritocratic culture.
about the job
Your role would be to perform extensive research and enhanced due diligence on high risk clients of the bank with business in the identified region. You would be the region expert and act as the key point of accountability on findings into reputational and political risks.
- Conduct business intelligence research and in-depth investigations into reputational, criminal, political, security risks
- Act as the country expert for the India and Pakistan market
- Perform continuous monitoring of high risk clients through utilising a wide variety of of reliable sources and external databases and vendors
- Produce comprehensive reports outlining market due diligence and provide practical recommendations
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification in financial services or audit
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in research, analytical or report writing
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Ability to communicate in Hindi is necessary in order to liaise with internal and external stakeholders based in India
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )