about the company
A global medical technology company with over 85,000 employees, manufacturing devices and therapies to treat more than 30 chronic diseases. With over 50,000 patents, this global medical technology organization is dedicated to innovation and collaboration with educational institutions to transform and revolutionize care delivery. Often cited as the world’s largest stand alone medical technology company, this organizational giant is committed to recognizing the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
about the job
This role will be a fantastic opportunity to a sales leader who are adept in formulating sales strategy and effectively direct a sales team to achieve sales and market share targets for the Malaysia’s surgical business.
Additionally, you will also be responsible for a range of critical tasks that include:
- Being in the lead for major negotiations when pursuing existing or new key accounts
- Constant monitoring of territory plans as well as create and implement Standard Operating procedures in line with business strategy
- Accurately forecast sales, budget and manpower streams that are consistent with organization’s strategic objectives
- Implement a market intelligence report system providing the company with key market information like competitor activity, market share, new product opportunities and the demands to keep up with the changing needs of the medical market
- Foster and strengthen ties with network of opinion leaders along with the sales team to understand and service customer needs.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will manage the Malaysia’s sales functions with a team of more than 30 sales and marketing people in moving towards achieving the organization’s goals and objectives.
skills & experience required
To be successful in this role, you have a strong proven experience of at least 5 years in leading a direct sales force on a country level and possess a thorough understanding of developing and implementing sales strategies. You are adept in managing the organizational setup, processes, management and employees of growing organization in a challenging market and have a strong desire to succeed.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Khalis at 65107401
(EA:94C3609 / Reg ID:R1551822)