Chief Marketing Officer
about the company
Asia largest and established integrated private healthcare company is striving for a strong marketing professional with demonstrated capabilities in strategic marketing. The company strives for medical excellence and managing world-class hospitals and is committed to making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
about the job
It is an exciting role for a CMO who will lead and oversee the planning, development and execution of the core revenue and volume growth functions for the country operations including sales, marketing, doctor portfolio management, and customer connect and CRM platforms.
- Your primary responsibility is to achieve revenue and profit targets by planning and executing different market strategy.
- Being a key individual in the business you will be accountable for effective execution and monitoring of key programs and initiatives.
- You will be a crucial point of contact for implementing policies and tolls with key customers.
- You will be responsible to liaise and develop strong relationship with business partners and stakeholders
about the manager/team
You shall report to the Group Chief Marketing Officer
skills and experience required
- Strong background within sales and marketing for the healthcare industry.
- Has efficiently managed a team and handled the business successfully
- To succeed in the role you should be someone who understands the healthcare industry trends and techniques and other regulatory requirements.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dipti at 65107411.
(EA: 94C3609/ CEI: R1222334)