Our client is hiring a Contracts Analyst contractor for its trading team to carry out control and administration of physical trading contracts, tenders and general terms.
about the company
Our client is an established multinational trading company who is renowned for not only its extensive operations all over the world but also for being one the largest energy companies around. Working here you will benefit from a dynamic and performance-driven environment where results matter and people are rewarded for their performance and success.
about the job
In the position, you will be responsible for:
- Giving paralegal contract advice for oil and freight contracts to the trading teams
- Making sure that traders know of the financial and commercial risks related to their businesses while ensuring the drafted contracts are of utmost standards and sent out within the stipulated timings
- Guiding and advising business teams to negotiate contractual agreements
- Working with FOPS, operations and banks to settle any departure from signed contracts
- Settling and reporting any mismatch of terms between back office systems and relevant sources of trade information
- Comprehending and surfacing compliance problems related to trades to the Compliance Manager
skills and experience required
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a legal environment
- Experience in trading operations or shipping and contracts administration
- Paralegal qualifications will be preferred
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sheryn Loh at 6510 3643.