This fast-growing multinational asset management firm are looking for a dynamic compliance individual to join their well-established team.
about the company
This fast-growing multinational asset management firm has a strong and far-reaching presence in several jurisdictions and is a market leader in their field. They are looking for a dynamic compliance individual to join their well-established team and contribute to the organisation’s success. They place great emphasis on diversity, inclusion, and the development of each employee.
about the job
You would be responsible for a range of business critical tasks:
- Pro-actively advise and service the business on all compliance-related matters (AML and non-AML) and ensure policies and regulations are adhered to
- Implement and monitor compliance policies and procedures for the organisation
- Act as the main liaison with MAS and other external auditors/ regulators
- Coordinate with regional offices to enhance current policies and minimise organisation's exposure to financial crimes and risks
- Prepare and present reports to senior management, outlining weaknesses and providing follow-up solutions
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree with relevant experience in Banking, Audit, Risk or Compliance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably within an asset management environment
- Knowledge of securitization will be an added advantage
- Detail-oriented and possesses good analytical and communication skills
- Team leading experience would be a bonus
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )