Our client is a Regional Corporate Bank with a friendly and warm working environment looking to expand their compliance team with a dynamic compliance professional.
about the company
Stability? Wide learning exposure? Management support? Are these qualities you seek in your compliance career? If so, read on! Our client is a Regional Corporate Bank with a friendly and warm working environment. They are looking to expand their compliance team to ensure strict adherence to regulatory requirements thus safeguarding the bank’s business and their clients.
about the job
Assisting the Head of Compliance, you will be required to:
- Pro-actively advise and service the corporate business on all compliance-related matters (AML and non-AML) to ensure policies and standards are adhered to
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) reviews regularly and AML investigations when necessary
- Revise current policies and minimise organisation's exposure to financial crimes and risks
- Enhance the organisation’s compliance manuals and update them as and when policy and notice updates are released
- Draft and submit compliance reports to senior management
- Address issues raised by auditors, the authorities and regulators
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification in financial services or audit
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in AML/ Compliance roles
- Comprehensive knowledge of AML and MAS Regulations
Our client places a strong emphasis on the culture and personality fit of the individual to the organisation. If you are an adaptable, open-minded and proactive individual eager to hone your compliance skill set and gain greater exposure in the end to end function, reach out to me at the details below.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )