about the company
The Client is a global Private Bank offering full suite of banking services to customers worldwide. They believe in grooming their employees to become the best at what they do.
about the role
- Review account documentation and maintain static data
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all data
- Participate in projects which include User Acceptance Testing and process improvement
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure operational controls are in place
- Liaise with Relationship Managers and Relationship Assistants on queries and advice them on documentation requirements
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing
skills and experience required:
- Minimum Diploma in a relevant discipline
- At least 6 months of client documentation experience, with experience in Private Banking an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good communications skills
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887