Perform various margin functions for security transactions and process margin calls according to ISDA
about the company
Established for over 90 years, the Client is a top tier Corporate Investment Bank offering full suite of global financial services and capabilities around the world. They believe in grooming their employees to become the best at what they do, and offer internal mobility opportunities.
about the team
The team provides collateral management support for clients across APAC.
about the job
- Ensure the bank fulfils its margin obligations and aligned with regulatory changes
- Perform various margin functions for security transactions
- Process margin calls timely according to ISDA
- Monitoring of settlements
- Static data maintenance
- Report and resolve trade and price discrepancies
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to resolve call disputes
- Participate in projects
skills and experience required
- Minimum Diploma in a relevant discipline
- Prior experience in Collateral Management an added advantage
- Possess knowledge of financial products
- Meticulous and detailed
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on Singapore public holidays if required
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887