Perform analytical risk reports and gap analysis
about the company
The Client is a multinational professional services consultancy firm with offices in more than 100 countries. They are a firm believer in developing their people and helping them to maximise their potential. They also believe in giving back to society and engage in several Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities.
about the role
The client offers risk consultancy solutions to Banks. They look at gaps in the current processes which include Credit Risk, Market Risk, and Regulatory Compliance.
- Identify key risk areas and gaps
- Provide recommendations on how the gaps can be remediated
- Collate statistics and data
- Prepare presentation slides
- Work with Project Managers to plan and execute project to address regulatory, audit and bank’s requirements
skills and experience required
- Minimum Degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of risk related experience within Banking & Financial Services sector
- Excellent communications and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887