Static data maintenance on various banking systems to facilitate trading and post-trade activities
about the company
Established for over 90 years, the Client is a top tier Corporate Investment Bank offering full suite of global financial services and capabilities around the world. They believe in grooming their employees to become the best at what they do, and offer internal mobility opportunities.
about the team
You will be part of the APAC team where you will play a critical role in static data maintenance on various banking systems to facilitate trading and post-trade activities.
about the job
- New accounts set up
- Perform client static maintenance and ensure account records are updated timely and accurately in the various systems
- Handle general enquiries
- Act as control function to offshore team and perform exceptions handling
- Liaise and work closely with other Business Units and stakeholders
- Participate in local and regional initiatives
skills and experience required
- Minimum Diploma in a relevant discipline
- At least 1 year of data related and/or Operations experience
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good communications skills
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887