Process import and export bills and payments
about the company
Established for over 70 years, the Client is a leading corporate bank offering full suite of banking services to customers worldwide. They believe in grooming their employees to become the best at what they do, and offer internal mobility opportunities.
about the role
- Process import and export bills and payments
- Process import and export collections bills
- Advise on Letters of Credit and process amendments
- Support in transactional due diligence checks
- Signature verification and registration of documents presented at counter
skills and experience required
- At least 1 year of Trade Finance Operations experience
- Knowledge of L/C advising and payments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good communications skills
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887