Our client is looking for a corporate actions analyst to join their team.
about the company
Our client is an established private bank with strong presence in Singapore. They offer a full suite of private banking products and services, with a focus to build world class service in wealth management solution.
about the job
You will be part of the corporate actions team, to ensure that processing functions in the bank are properly executed. This includes both mandatory and voluntary corporate actions across products and global markets. Other key responsibilities include:
- Reconcile positions and review SWIFT messages with regards to corporate actions
- Perform review on reconciliation breaks
- Work with various stakeholders (E.g. RM / Custodians / Clients) and communicate instructions by stipulated deadline
skills and experience required
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in corporate actions
- Degree/diploma in finance, business or similar
- Strong knowledge in financial products and corporate events processing
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887