about the company
Our client is an established UA MNC specialised in the Electronics Manufacturing field.
about the job
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibility will include
- Timely month end close and management reporting activities
- Work closely with operations on standard cost revision, cost analysis, cost accounting inventory and scrap control.
- Supporting variance analysis, headcount and operating expense, absorption and COGS variance
skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, you should be a good team player with great interpersonal and leadership skills, and possess the following skills and experience:-
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in Costing
- Experience in using SAP is an added advantage, with Manufacturing environment
- Willing to commit to a 12 months contract, convertible to permanent
If you are excited about the opportunity, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively you can call +65 65101369 (Huong) for immediate consideration
EA: 94C3609 / Reg ID: R1551824
financial analyst, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting