Seeking Credit Analyst (AVP/VP) with Corporate Banking Credit / RM experience for the Credit team
about the company
Our client is an international wholesale bank with a strong network among the local corporates business. Along with its wide range of product suite and a competitive edge in putting clients’ needs first, the bank is growing and looking for excellent individuals to make a difference together in its Credit Analyst Team.
about the job
- Partnering with the front office RMs and Product teams in addressing queries, structuring of deals and preparing a well analysed credit proposal for internal approvals.
- Perform financial spreading and financial statements analysis through the identifications of key business risks, sector/economic updates, market news and more
- Contributing to the growth opportunities in the business, whilst working alongside the RMs, by identifying clients’ needs and customising the right solutions with the product team
- Perform periodic covenant checks, security monitoring, portfolio reviews, regular compliance checks on financial covenants on respective accounts; keeping management updated with any early warning signals.
- Ensure that all credit reviews and portfolio monitoring are completed timely, keeping track of the bank’s internal standards and group policies
- Assist with the collection of required documents from the clients, preparation of loan documentation as well as activating facility limits.
- Maintain a close liaison with all key stakeholders, providing recommendations where necessary.
- Any other duties/projects assigned.
about the manager / team
Part of a dynamic environment under a good leadership team, this role reports in to the Head of Credit and offers exposure to managing the end to end credit process while complementing the front office and product team.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has minimum 5+ years of RM (marketing) or strong credit analysis exposure in a corporate / commercial banking environment
- Proficient in MS Office, such as MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good communication, writing and analytical skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion