This is a newly created headcount for the credit control middle office department.
about the company
Our client is one of the top Corporate Bank in the world and one of the main leaders in the singapore market.
about the job
This is a newly created headcount, and your daily responsibilities includes:
- Responsible for all mid-office lending activities in (complex/non-standard) domestic & international bilateral and syndicated credit facilities.
- Determination, registration and monitoring of transactions, including in agent role, in applicable risk monitoring and reporting systems.
- Performance of legal checks, verification of drawdown & payment requests, monitoring of credit limits, outstanding and availability under the credit agreements.
- Determines and instructs applicable funding needs for involved transaction.
- Executes accurate safekeeping of administrative and credit files and related (original) Legal documentation.
- Communicates in all aspects to internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Liaison with front office and risk management to advise and structure tailor made transactions.
- Understands all relevant operations aspects of these transactions related to the Risk, Finance, Payments and Financial markets function.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the most efficient operational processes for tailor made deals, in cooperation with the Front Office and Risk Management.
- Participates in interdepartmental projects and executes tasks like drawing up test plans and participation in development and test path of the applicable Lending system.
skills and experience required
- A Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, preferably major in Banking & Finance with at least 3-5 years work experience in the banking industry
- Well-versed in lending middle office operations as well as familiar with the related front to end workflows essential
- Strong background knowledge of Facility Agreements and demonstrated ability to integrate terms into specific system conditions
- Background in the administration of lending Financial Covenants
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills essential
- Knowledge in SWIFT payment process would be advantageous
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )