Our client is looking for a credit services specialist to join their team!
about the company
Our client is a leading bank in the private wealth space, with excellent service offerings and is one of the biggest players in its field. They believe in grooming talents and developing ideas to create a good place to work.
about the job
You will be in the credit department, with key focus on credit servicing in relation to the bank’s ultra high networth clients. Other key responsibilities include:
- Issuing credit facility letters and credit documents
- Risk monitoring in relation to shortfalls, limit excesses, guarantees, overdrafts etc
- Reviews and cancellation of credit files
- Internal reporting
- Liaising with various internal / external stakeholders: insurance companies, card issuers, lawyers etc
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree / diploma in related field
- At least 2 years of experience in credit services / admin in the private banking sector
- Strong communications skills, team player
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887