about the company
This leading company has an outstanding reputation in its field and is one of the well known brands in the retail industry. With more than 100 years of history, this is a great brand to join them as a CRM Assistant Manager/ Manager.
about the role
- To work with Senior Management, internal team and partner in formulating the strategies in engaging the Card members through the current and new loyalty programs
- To provide overall leadership and strategic direction on partner management strategy and to be key contact person with the bank partner in ensuring that the company’s best interest is protected.
- To chart out various Card member Acquisition; Usage and Retention programmes; and to improve upon the existing Card member Programme by working closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
- To periodically review the card programme and improve its offerings to its Card members.
- To provide an over-arching Card members’ Experience in-store, and to make decision on 3rd level acceleration of complaints and feedback.
- To leverage extensively on the Card members data through the use of CRM intelliengce provided by Partner as well as in collaboration so as to engage the card members more effectively
- Build strong business relationships with key internal customers and a solid understanding of their business objectives is captured
skills and requirements
- Degree in Marketing/Mass Communications/Banking or related discipline
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in marketing, specifically in direct marketing and database marketing. Cards marketing will be an advantage.
If you are keen on the role, please proceed to apply.
EA: 94C3609/ R1441949