about the company
My client is a mutlinational investment organization. They are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join them on a 1 year contract. This contract is renewable.
about the job
As the Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- assisting in data extraction and checking of data from system(s)
- performing testing of IT system(s)
- performing market/Bloomberg research and compile market data
- assisting in data collation and analytics
- assisting in evaluating the possibility of an industry classification system
- providing administrative support to the team
- ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
skills and experience required
You should possess:
- Diploma/Degree qualification in Accounting or Finance related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in finance support/corporate finance support/quantitative work
- Proficient in excel
- Numerically inclined and has an eye for details
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as to be an excellent team player.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lucas Yeo at +65 6510 3662.