about the company
Our client is a leading bank Globally which is well known for its great work culture and employee care. They are pioneers in cutting edge technology in the BFSI domain.
about the job
In this role, you are responsible for the following-
- Lead a team of Project Managers / Business Analysts to effectively implement a central enterprise data management solution to meet the Risk Reporting needs & analytics requirements of Risk functions – in specific the Retail Risk processes.
- Define the implementation plan (including key dependencies, resource requirements and interlocks).
- Liaise with the relevant Group Functions to analyze existing infrastructure, key business drivers & the high level requirements.
- Work closely with colleagues developing Data Privacy Processes.
- Engage with key stakeholders, groups and committees to support approval and implementation
skills and experience required
- 10 years+ experience in the Banking / Financial Services industry
- Programme delivery experience in implementing data change management programmes, data warehousing migration programmes that involve cross geography and multi-functional delivery
- Experience in implementing large scale compliance & regulatory change initiatives for Global Banks
- Expertise in data management, data governance & experience in working within the Chief Data Office
- Deep working knowledge of one or more regulatory requirements like BCBS239, Basel II, Basel III ,FATCA, IFRS , Financial crime impacting global financial institutions
- Thorough understanding of key Data warehousing and Data architecture concepts
- Experience in managing migration of data warehouses to big data technology stacks
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact AMRITA at 65107408 or send your cv to amrita.chandran(at)randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1440037 )