about the company
Progress in the medical technology space has advanced by leaps and bounds over the last decade all thanks to the powerful capabilities of Data Science. The ability to work and gather insights out of large pools of data has cut the time required for research exponentially.My client is one of the leaders in the medical technology space and they are now actively looking to add on to their already very strong team of Data Science experts.
about the job
In this role, you will be carrying out R&D work for the big data platforms and algorithms for analysis using the latest techniques in machine learning and distributed computing.These are used across a wide breath of applications across various medical research fields such sleep and respiratory disorders, diabetes, etc..The platform that you work on has the capabilties of data extraction, segmenting, visualisation and analysis of huge amounts of unstructured data. As such, it is key that carry out optimization work on the analysis procesess to ensure stability and efficiency.
skills & experience required
To ensure the success of the role, you should have the following:
- 4+ years of hands on experience within the Data Science domain
- Proven technical expertise in being able to develop bug free analytics systems and platforms which includes data crawling, feature engineering, performance evaluation and online deployment of models, handling large and distributed datasets on Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig or Storm.
- Technical experience in Python(server side programming), R, SQL programming - Strong communicator who is able to work across the team and also with counterparts in other countries
- Passion for Data Science and challenges as well as ability to work in teams and also independently
- Masters or Ph.D in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research or relevant fields
Don’t miss the chance to obtain an attractive remuneration package of up to S$140k with excellent benefits depending on your seniority and experience. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively please call Kenneth at 65106530.