This is a newly created headcount due to the expansion of the Loan Admin team.
about the company
Our client is one of the leading boutique corporate banks in the world. Given their strong stability, excellent company culture, and competitive benefits, this brand is definitely one of the best employer to work for in the current market.
about the job
This is a newly recreated headcount, and your daily responsibilities includes:
● Advising COE on technical details of domestic and international money transfers
● Checking the proper and timely notification of incoming and outgoing movements on the accounts
● Executing the proper and timely reconciliation of incoming and outgoing movement of funds on customers current accounts
● Checking the transaction journals and initiates corrections
● Responsible for the proper and timely processing of client correspondence related to applicable interest rates, repricing periods and settlement details
● Providing statement of account balances to external customers
● Capturing /Approving customer & transaction data in systems. In-depth knowledge and experience in loan administration; processing loans, guarantees, payments is prudent.
● Executing proper and timely processing of funds; capital market funding and foreign exchange transactions
● In-depth knowledge about treasury (funding) activities is required.
skills and experience required
● Possesses at least 4 years of experience in loan administration processing, liaising with Treasury for funding
● Ability to work independently as well as part of a team is extremely important. Must be able to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines.
● Being self-motivated and ambition for personal development are appreciated traits
● Must be prepared to work on public holidays, as you may need to support other countries in Asia
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )