about the company
Our client is a global banking and financial services company, employing talents in over 65 countries. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovations and there are opportunities of career progression for the right individual.
With current plans to revamp their digital web presence at a global level, they are now hiring for Digital Web Developers to be part of this large scale project. This will be a part technical and part functional role.
about the job
- Be the subject matter expert on front-end web development technical complexities
- Assisting the UX team in planning and implementing web strategy.
- Project-manage vendors and incorporate in content management workflow.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders in global teams to align expectations, compile and prioritise requests into an operational roadmap, and work with technology team to implement them.
- Assure all projects are completed with the highest level of aesthetics while maintaining maximized usability and functionality.
- Liaise with Client Experience Lab to receive on-going inputs and recommend optimisations to client experience.
skills & experience required
- Experience in devising Information Architecture for global websites operating in multiple geographies.
- Ability to lead projects, and prioritize and pool multiple ideas presented in diverse requests.
- Working knowledge of best practices of optimisation tools such as Grunt/Gulp and their impact on the digital experience for humans and non-humans such as search engines.
- Awareness of content delivery networks such as Akamai FEO/ESI.
- Hands-on familiarity with content management platforms such as Drupal, Wordpress, or Adobe CQ5.
- Exposure to emerging asynchronous technologies such as Angular, Ember or Backbone would be a strong plus.
- Good aesthetic taste in web design – including the use of white spacing, typography, line height, carousels, icons.
- Innate passion for keeping on top of ever-changing technology stack.
- Ability to project manage and develop relationships with multiple vendors and third party service providers.
If you are a highly experienced Digital Web Developer and is currently seeking to be involved in a global level project in the banking & financial services sector, this is the opportunity for you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Nyx Han at 6517 1620 to discuss more on the opportunity.