Facility Manager (M&E)
about the company
Having just recently completed the next phase of their growth, our client is seeking another Facility Manager to manage the new development. This role is critical to ensure that their mission critical facilities are in good operation condition. Working directly with the full range of soft and hard vendors, the services you will be managing include energy management, security, cooling, cleaning, landscaping and cleaning. Your role is to ensure that all works are done in advance to prevent any major downtime to the facility. You can expect some audit to come from internal parties regularly so you understanding of processes would help you excel at this role.
skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, we are seeking individuals with the following:
- Experience managing good developments - grade A commercial buildings, mission critical facilities such as data-centres, clean industrial properties
- Proven ability to work with suppliers, contractors and partner negotiations with vendors
- M&E knowledge and Facility Management background
- Good commercial acumen in understanding when and where to negotiate for preferred rates with business partners
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant qualifications in M&E or related fields will be considered for this role
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Raymond Tan at +65-6510-3636. (EA: 94C3609/ R1114111)
Once we have received your application, Raymond Tan, the consultant in charge will schedule a time to have a conversation on your experiences and the job scope before presenting your profile to the client for review. Once the client is interested in your profile, the consultant in charge will manage the interview process and get you feedback at each stage of the process as well as assist you with interview preparation.
randstad | construction, property & engineering
The Construction, Property and Engineering team is composed of a dynamic team of consultants working across a wide range of specialized roles in the Singapore market. We are in touch with decision makers at several of the leading companies within our sector, and aim at helping you secure your dream job.