about the company
Our client is a leading organisation with a solid reputation in the services industry. Due to continued focus and commitment to Asia, there is need for a high calibre accountant to join their team in Singapore.
about the job
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for month end closing activities, prepare and review financial statements
- Provide analytical review on the financial statements for management reporting
- Preparation of balance sheet schedules and audit schedules
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects
skills and experience required
- Diploma qualified in the relavant field
- 4 years of relevant work experiences in financial accounting
- Immediately available to join
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Rumi Mohd at 6510 6520>.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1550851 )