My client is well established in the Corporate Banking industry with more than 50 years of history globally. They are currently seeking for an Assistant Manager for Financial Control.
about the company
My client is one of the largest bank with their headquarter in Japan. They have a long standing history in the world of Corporate Banking.
about the job
- Financial Control, including Financial Reporting, Head Office Reporting, MAS and Statutory Reporting
- Assisting in compliance and advisory work with regards to regulatory and account issues
- Coordinating of various functions of the departments
- Ensuringt that the finance projects are completed within the timeline
- Mentoring and supervision of junior staffs if required
skills and experience required
- Minimally 3 years of experience in Financial Reporting, Head Office Reporting
- Strong ability to work in a team and able to deliver within tight timelines
- Good understanding of Financial reporting standards and Regulatory changes
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lucas Tan at 65101356.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1330519 )