about the company
An opportunity has arisen with a global established Technology MNC for an adept Financial Controller to assist the CFO with financial operations in Singapore. You will be managing the controllership operations in compliance to accounting standards and meeting US GAAP requirements.
about the job
You will be supporting the country controller in running the finance operations in Singapore and looking into internal processes to continuously improve in work practices. Besides overseeing the daily operations in financial accounting for different legal entities, you will also look after treasury activities, transfer pricing, payroll, acquisition related activities, statutory accounting including tax reporting, budgeting and forecast and other controllership functions.
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accounting with more than 8 years of finance experience including controllership from a multinational environment.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in both US and local GAAP requirements
- Experience in project management skills to ensure every team work cohesively together. (shared service center, treasury team, operations team, management team etc)
- Knowledge in SAP
- Knowledge in transfer pricing
- internal control implementation experience
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Wendy Tay at 6510 1462.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324666)