My client is one of the largest bank with more than 40,000 employees globally. Due to a recent expansion, they are currently seeking for someone with strong Financial Reporting experience to join them.
about the company
My client employs more than 40,000 employees globally and is one of the largest bank in Asia. Due to a recent expansion, they are currently seeking for someone with strong Financial Reporting experience to join them.
about the job
- Daily system reconciliations and monitoring/clearing of suspense accounts
- Responsible for month-end financial accounting activities and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the implementation of Finance projects that deliver process efficiency and enhanced controls
- Change management to financial control to support the new business initiatives
- Preparation of Year end Financial Statements as well as assistance with internal/external audits
skills and experience required
- Minimally 3 years of experience in Financial reporting
- Strong knowledge in statutory law
- Prior experience in External Reporting is an advantage
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well in a team
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lucas Tan at 65101356.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1330519 )