Seeking an experienced individual to join as a Team Lead in their fixed income settlements team
about the company
A boutique bank looking to grow their operations in the region, our client is looking for a talented and ambitious individual to join their settlements team. You can expect to be in an organisation that will not only expose you to opportunities, but challenge you in people management skills and individual growth.
about the job
You will be part of a structured team that facilities the organisation’s trading activities by monitoring and processing the trade life-cycle of fixed income products in the APAC region. As Team Lead, you will report directly to the manager, and also be expected to stand in during the manager’s absence. You can expect to be exposed to and to liaise with both external clients, internal stakeholders, as well as other support departments. Being part of this team will not only allow you to hone your skills and knowledge of the end-to-end settlement lifecycle of fixed income products, but afford you an opportunity to be an integral part of the organisation's operations that directly impacts and contributes to its success. You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and executing fixed income trade confirmations and settlements
- Reconciliation of any trade discrepancies or gaps
- Communication with internal stakeholders, including the client’s head and regional branches to ensure accurate information
- Query resolution with any parties involved in fixed income trades
about the manager / team
Reporting in to the team Manager, you will part of a team that supports the organisation’s settlement operation.
skills and experience required
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Business, Banking or Finance
- Strong experience in fixed income markets in the APAC region for various products, such as futures, funding, and repo bond trades
- At least 6 years of banking/finance related experience from Corporate/Investment Banking
- Working knowledge of various system applications such as Swift, Omgeo CTM, Calypso.
- Able to work with high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Excel skills and the ability to work with macro spreadsheets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at 65101463.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)
Fixed income, settlements, trade support, middle office